As a nonprofit, our work is made possible through the generous support of our donors. Your tax-deductible contribution will enable us reach the following goals:
- Resourcing and Long-Term Longitudinal Studies
- Farrier and Veterinarian Research Projects
- Research Information Archives
- Archived Data Base Made Available for Researches
- Equine Oriented Scholarship Funding
- Research Grants for People in the Industry
- Publish Peer Review Papers
Together we can reduce equine lameness, suffering and loss of use.Equine Podiatry Education Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible in the United States. Tax number EIN/Tax ID is 47-5131518.
Interested in making an online donation? Click on the Donate button below and you will be taken to PayPal to complete the donation process.
Donate by Mail
Download and complete the Donor Form. Mail form and payment to Equine Podiatry Education Foundation, PO Box 734, Los Alamos, CA 93440.
You may choose to make special commitments as shown below. For more information, contact Pete Healey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Naming EPEF as a beneficiary in your will.
- Including EPEF as a beneficiary in a Charitable Trust or in a new or existing life insurance policy.
- Contact Pete Healey at email@example.com for additional options, including transferring stock and equities.
EPEF is committed to the privacy of its donors. We take donor confidentiality very seriously. We do not sell, rent or exchange donor lists to any individual or organization for any purpose, ever. Nor do we share donor names or contact information externally without permission. This policy applies to all information received by the EPEF, both online and offline, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
As an anonymous donor, you may request that your name not be shared with other than essential staff members, other fund advisors or the public. However, your name may appear on internal reports or event lists shared with limited staff without gift amounts or fund information referenced. For any grant recommendation from a donor-advised fund, you can decide whether or not to be anonymous.
Unless you decide to be anonymous, your name and/or fund name may be shared with staff and/or board members when a donation is received. Your name and/or fund name could be listed in our annual donor recognition in our annual report, or on our website, and gift amount ranges may be referenced.